The Streamlight TLR-4 compact tactical weaponlight and laser is designed to increase lethality of compact and sub-compact handguns. Integrating a visible aiming laser with a high-intensity white light allows shooters to positively identify their target and ensure accurate fire when under stress.
The TLR-4 features a three position selector switch which allows operators to select between: laser only, LED only, or both laser and LED. Activation is with the standard Streamlight momentary/steady rocker switch found on all of the TLR series of lights. The C4 LED has a 50,000 hour life and emits a 170 Lumen beam and the textured reflector keeps the beam as smooth as possible. The laser is adjustable for windage and elevation. The universal model includes a key kit to fit a wide range of firearms, including Picatinny rails, Glock rails, S&W handguns and the Beretta 90two..
- Ultra lightweight and compact
- Amidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons using key kit provided
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention of laser
- Operating temperature: -20°F to +120°F
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant
- Serialized for positive identification
Color Black Material Polymer Waterproof No Length 2.73 Inches Weight 2.81 Ounce Battery CR2 Warranty Limited Lifetime Battery Type CR2 Batteries Included Yes Attachment Method Universal Rail Rechargeable No Bulb Type LED Light Output High 170 Lumens Bulb Color White Run Time High 90 Minutes Switch Type Ambidextrous Laser Color Red Strobe No
Shipping Weight 0.310 Pounds DOT-Regulated Yes