The Streamlight TLR-2 HL G Tactical Illuminator Flashlight with Green Laser is ideal for use on most firearms with a rail and installs in just a few seconds. This updated model features the new C4 LED technology with 1000 lumens peak output and a 50,000 hour lifetime. Its wide beam pattern lights up large areas so you can identify who or what is nearby, but also offers a 283 meter beam distance. The light will run for 1.5 hours on 2 CR123A batteries (included). The light features solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level. In addition to the light, this model also features a high power laser which will run for up to 17 hours. The body of the TLR-2 HL G is constructed of rugged aluminum and is water, shock and dustproof. The laser is protected by chemical resistant polymer housing. An ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch offers a three position Mode Selector switch (Laser only, LED Illumination only, both). A double tap of the momentary paddle within 0.4 seconds activates strobe. The TLR-2 HL G is covered by Streamlight’s “No Excuses” lifetime warranty.
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch
- One handed snap-on/tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Securely fits a broad range of weapons
- Mounts directly to handguns with Glock-style rails and to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
- Includes keys for Glock-style, Picatinny, Beretta 92, S&W 99 and S&W TSW
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Windage and Elevation adjustment screws mounted in brass bushings for long life and dependable zero retention.
- Highly accurate sight repeatability when remounting.
- IPX4 water resistant
- 20,000 Candela
|Attachment Method||Universal Rail|
|Light Output High||1000 Lumens|
|Run Time High||90 Minutes|
|Beam Distance||928 Feet|
|Shipping Weight||0.465 Pounds|