Adjustable Core Competition chassis system(MDT Acc Chassi ) is designed for the competition world: the ACC is primarily suited for the PRS & NRL shooting style, although it can also be used in other disciplines. The ACC chassis system is the result of endless testing and also collaborating with competition shooters, implementing the most crucial and results driven features. While ensuring accuracy and also precision remain unparalleled.
The ACC (keyword A for Adjustable) created with an integrated weight management system. Allowing shooters to fine tune their chassis’ weight and also balance point. The adjustability comes from a series of weights that can be added to either the buttstock, interior forend or exterior forend m-lok. It’s original weight of 4.5 lbs transforms into a maximum of 12.3 lbs (chassis only – add on your action, barrel, scope and accessories and most shooters are pushing 25-30 lbs in the ACC).
All of this modularity and adjustment can be achieved without taking your barreled action out of the chassis system: internal forend weights can be inserted from the front of the forend and screwed in place, while external weights were designed to be M-LOK compatible and easily attached on either side of the forend. This ACC weight management system allows shooters to rapidly adjust the feel and also recoil characteristics of their system, even while at the range.
Along with other features like the full 17” ARCA/RRS forend, flared magazine well, extended barricade stop, widened thumb shelf, adjustable cheek riser and also length of pull, and the adjustable MDT Vertical Grip Elite – the Adjustable Core Competition chassis is nothing short of excellence for the competition shooting world.
MOUNTING AND ALSO COMPATIBLE ACCESSORIES
The ACC chassis is designed to accept an ESS compatible buttstock, with a few modifications to provide extra weight and also solid lockup of adjustments, whilst still being tooless. ACC Chassis System now includes The MDT Vertical Grip Elite, built for the competitive shooter.
The ACC chassis accepts AICS-pattern external box magazines, and supports installation of M-Lok patterned accessories along the forend. The full length Arca/RRS standard dovetail allows shooters to mount a wide variety of accessories with infinite adjustment, which is now a standard among the competitive community.
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Chassis, buttstock and also grip weight: 4.5lb – 13.5lb, depending on the rifle model and number of weights added to the system
- Cerakote finish
- 17″ of available ARCA/RRS dovetail, with retention screw so that accessories don’t fall off mid-stage
- M-LOK pattern attachment system on all 3 faces of the forend
- Accepts most AR-15 pistol grips, but includes with the MDT Vertical Grip Elite
- Wider, ergonomic thumb shelves than previous chassis systems
- Mag latch limiter to prevent over camming and pinching of magazines
- Uses our proprietary ESS buttstock interface
- Free floating barrel channel with removable end cap for interior weight installation and adjustment
- Trigger adjustment slot of R700 single stage triggers
- Will accommodate barrels up to 1.350″ diameter
- Compatible with AICS style magazines
- Remington 700 Short Action and most aftermarket clones
- Remington 700 Long Action CIP – Requires 3.850” magazines
- Savage Short Action, Models 10,11,12 and 16
- Tikka T3 Short Action calibers – Also supports Tikka T1X (uses factory T1X magazine.)
- Howa 1500 / Weatherby Vanguard Short Action
- CZ 455 – will not work with the CZ455 Tuning trigger
- Defiance XM
- Bergara B-14
- Full size bolt, Remington 700 Clones may supported, contact Customer Support for more information about your action
WHAT YOU GET, AND WHAT YOU NEED
The ACC chassis system comes as an assembled chassis, buttstock, with all required mounting hardware included. This includes new action screws, thumb screws for tooless buttstock adjustment as well as set screws for optional, more permanent buttstock setups.
To complete this chassis on your rifle, the additional items you need to purchase are:
- At least one magazine
- Additionally, interior forend weights, exterior M-LOK weights and buttstock weights sold separately
Image with dimensions shown are based on the Remington 700 Short Action