IMR 4350 Powder In Stock Overview
Production of IMR Powders (IMR 4350 Powder In Stock) dates back over 200 years when the company originally founded by E.I DuPont. Available for use in many reloading applications, the IMR series of powder trusted by reloaders all across the globe.
An extruded powder, IMR 4350 is primarily used for the newest short magnum cartridges in the industry but also used for silhouette shooting. Also for magnums with light to medium bullet weights, IMR 4350 is the best choice.
- Do not exceed the loads displayed in the reloaders guide.
- Never mix any two powders regardless of type, brand, or source.
- Never substitute any smokeless powder for Black Powder or any Black Powder substitute.
- Stand-out choice for new short magnums
- Specially designed for use with lightweight or medium-weight bullets
- Great for use in Remington and Winchester models
- Uniformly consistent
- Medium- to slow-burn rate propellant
- Enhanced accuracy with every shot
There are no reviews yet.