Federal Premium Hydra-Shok has proven itself for self-defense since 1989. Hydra-Shok Deep builds off the time-tested platform with design improvements that better meet modern performance measurements. The bullet features a more robust center post and a core design that provides as much as 50 percent deeper penetration than original Hydra-Shok and competitor loads. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable nickel plated brass cases.
- Penetrates 15 inches in bare ballistics gel—the optimal depth according to FBI standards
- 50 percent deeper penetration than original Hydra-Shok
- 70 percent improvement in FBI protocol score
- Iconic center post design has been improved for better, more consistent expansion through standard barriers.
- Consistent, specially formulated propellant
- Extremely reliable Federal primer
Made In United States of America
|Cartridge||38 Special +P|
|Grain Weight||130 Grains|
|Muzzle Velocity||900 Feet Per Second|
|Muzzle Energy||234 Foot Pounds|
|Bullet Style||Jacketed Hollow Point|
|Bullet Brand And Model||Federal Hydra-Shok Deep|
|Test Barrel Length||4 Inches|
|Country of Origin||United States of America|
|Shipping Weight||0.650 Pounds|
There are no reviews yet.