Colt BCG Overview
This Battle Arms Development Standard Bolt Carrier Group (Colt BCG) is Black Nitride finished with an ultra-hard, corrosion resistant top surface layer for wear resistance and minimal need for lubricants. Machined from the very best materials for reliable use and longevity. The laser engraved BAD Inc logo let’s you know this BCG isn’t standard, it sets the standard.
- Bolt Carrier: 8620 Steel Case Hardened, Machined from Billet
- Firing Pin: 8740 Steel, Center-less Ground, Hard Chromed
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel with Grade 8 Screws, Properly Staked, Machined from Billet
- Cam Pin: 4340 Hardened Steel
- Bolt: 9310 Steel, Cased Hardened, Shot Peened, Mil-Spec Dimensions, CNC Ground After Heat Treat
- Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate Finished for Positive Grip
Made In United States of America
There are no reviews yet.